November was a fun month! We spent the first part of the month busy with school and working. Mitch was helping with Christmas Décor hanging and prepping the lights for the crews. I was still busy just working in peds poking babies and cuddling newborns.. by the way my job does provide sufficient birth control... like when the crazy out of control children come in.. but at the same time I adore those perfect new little packages wrapped in pink or blue..
Anyway I am also working after hours in family medicine which let's me practice up on IVs and XRAYs which I love to do. So that has been a nice change.
Thanksgiving we spent in St. George with Grandma and Grandpa Reeser at their condo. We took the four-wheeler's and razors to play in the sand. It was around 65-70 degrees so that was enjoyable! We also got to see some dinosaur tracks, which were pretty cool. It was a long drive there and back, but we got to enjoy some black Friday shopping, yummy food and family which made it all worth it! Our thoughts were with Beth, she had to have surgery, and wasn't doing so well. I know my parents were concerned and worried about her and Jared. After a long haul she is finally recovering and feeling better. We are all so grateful for that and for the blessing of good health.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment