Tuesday, October 7, 2014

September 2014

September came with beautiful fall colors and change in temperature in Rexburg. It was the month of being 8 months pregnant and I am happy to say see ya later September and Hello October. It was spent with lots of fun things like a 8 hour birthing class and a 2 hour breast feeding class. Mitch absolutely loved it... not. But it was great information and it definitely prepared us for what is about to happen to our simple lives. We found ourselves laughing throughout both classes. My poor husband is married to a nurse.. which means he gets to know the details of things most men probably would like to just ignore. He is such a good sport and he was entertained with the whole birthing experience class.  Mitch started up school. He is taking Chemistry 106 and Foundation Capstone. He got an override so it is a blessing to have him take these 2 classes and continue going to school and work on his off track. Also it isn't super overwhelming with all of his other classes like it will be in January when he is taking a full load. We decided it was best to have him take these two classes since we will be having a baby this semester and it won't be TOO crazy. That is what we are hoping for anyways. We pretty much are set for the baby in regards to preparation of stuff. I am not sure if we can prepare ourselves enough for when she actually gets here.I think parenthood is the type of thing you learn from experience. So for now we are enjoying the days we get to sleep in, the dates we get to go on and the time we have just one on one. Mitch and I are best friends so when either of us get home from work I think we talk all night and laugh about whatever happened that day pretty much everyday.  I love being married to him.
I thought these would taste good- a little Fall treat. No beuno...
We have been enjoying Mark ( my baby brother) play soccer this season. He is a senior and is doing awesome. He is the captain and a great leader. It so so so strange for me to see him grow up so quickly. Mitch and Mark have a weekly arm wrestle. Mark is getting stronger- but Mitch is still undefeated.
Mitch has kept up with BYU and their games, it is a lot of fun to watch them together- sometimes I fall asleep or complain but I honestly enjoy it- it makes Mitch happy so it makes me happy whether he believes that or not.



We have been able to do initiatory in the temple which has been great. I honestly don't think my temple dress would fit for us to do a session or my bladder would allow it either. I love the temple and blessings that come instantly from entering into the Lord's house.  I had such a interesting experience when we went recently. I was sitting next to a very pregnant sister like myself, dressed in white. Then my Great Aunt Ruth was there during my time in the temple and then another sister named Sister Merrill was there while I was doing initiatory work. It was like little coincidences all over the place and it got me thinking that I am sure Heaven is going to be a lot like that. Lots of little connections and happiness to meet and greet those around us.

I am excited for our little girl to join our eternal family. I can't wait to see what she looks like and to embrace her little perfect body and spirit into our home. Mitch and I are extremely blessed. We are trying to finish the Book of Mormon before this little girl is born. We have to read a few chapters daily to accomplish it. Hopefully we make it, if not she will just be incorporated into our family scripture study.

Next month is Halloween oh and WE ARE HAVING A BABY!


This was at the State Blackfoot Fair. He won me that creepy lookin' Banana!

No comments:

Post a Comment