To start our summer off right, Mitch dropped O-Chem. Which made us all a little happier and lightened the load. So that changed our plans for him to apply this semester for Optometry School. Which is fine, we are going to keep on going and we will make him the best candidate for the application process. Also we will be able to work way more and save up money this fall and the following year. So this puts Mitch to graduate in 2016 most likely in December. Then he can work full-time from January to August and we will save money and prepare for school. So really its not a bad idea. It was just our plan B. But plan B always comes in handy. That is just how life goes sometimes and Heavenly Father has a plan for us.
We are also hoping to become apartment Managers at a new complex being built. So hopefully that works out as well- that wont be until after this december. So we will be in this apartment for a little while longer.. We like this apartment a lot. Lots of room and Brooklyn can crawl all over the place. It is two levels so we will need to buy a baby gate here in the near future as she gets closer to walking.
Brooklyn turned 9 months yesterday. WHAT?? My baby has been outside of me as long as she was in me!!! That makes me feel weird. I love my little baby girl. I do not know what I would do without her. She has Mitch and I so completely happy its unreal. I wouldn't trade any sleepless nights ever.. She makes it all worth it as she smiles and giggles and brings this incredible sweet spirit into our home.
These last couple of days I have been debating the idea of getting my Masters Degree in Nursing during the year before Mitch starts optometry school. That way I could work at home as he is in school and I can be home while making an income while at home. I need to look more into it and get it done. I feel prompted to do this. And Mitch agrees that it would be a good idea. So I am going to start researching this weekend a little more in depth.
July has been a fun and scary Month. Brooklyn has her first E.R. trip... 11:30 to 4AM. Longest night of my life. Poor little thing had such a hard time. June was rough as well... I had mono and was out for a week and half and we are pretty positive that the mono passed along to Brooklyn. But this has honestly been a better week. And it is the middle of July. We are surviving! Mitch starts his internship next Tuesday while he is in finals week! Then we go to Bear Lake! Mark has like 20 days until he leaves for his mission and Dad had major back surgery.... he had his L5 and S1 fused.... So we are all mending and hoping to all be healthy and happy in the next two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment