
I have been married to my wonderful husband who is sweet, handsome, rugged, chizzled, compassionate, bright, honest, hilarious... should I continue? Because I easily could.. for 5 months and 2 days. BEST 5 months and 2 days of my life. He is my best friend and I love him with my entire heart. I thought I loved him when I was crushing at age 14 1/2 and was merely "going out" with him. 7 years later I am married to him and love him even deeper. Mitch and I were married on December 15th 2012 in the Rexburg, Idaho Temple. There we were sealed for time and all eternity. It was a beautiful freezing winter day in Rexburg, yet we were so excited we didn't even notice the weather. It was just a perfect day. We spent our honeymoon on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Such a fun honeymoon! We loved every minute of it. Dolphins, Beach, Hiking, Swimming, PCC, Sun, PINEAPPLE, Honeymooners, Mopeds, Snorkeling, Luau food, 80 Degrees. It was everything and more we wanted for a honeymoon. Once we got back to the cold tundra of Idaho we celebrated a wonderful Christmas and New Year holiday traditions with family and friends. Then jumped right into school at BYU-IDAHO to further our education. Mitch is studying Exercise physiology with a goal of becoming an Optometrist! He'll be a great Eye Doctor. I am continuing my nursing education with my Bachelors degree. I currently work as a nurse at a pediatric clinic and LOVE IT. I give a whole lot of shots, but I also get to snuggle new born babies every day too. Life is wonderful. We live in a cute little apartment that we adore with great neighbors and friends. Close enough to parents to eat a meal or two a week at home and do some laundry, but far enough away for just the two of us to be together. P.s. We don't even have a T.V... Mitch still gets his fix of ESPN on his laptop or from either of our parents Cable. Life has been busy and fun. This is our life currently and we couldn't be more happier. We love each other and we love our Heavenly Father. Feeling very grateful for all the blessings we have been blessed with.


No comments:
Post a Comment