In June we flew out to Arizona to visit Quinn and attend one of Mitch's Mission companion's wedding. Elder Andrew Fletcher. He came to our wedding in December-the weather was freezing. So we wanted to make it to his wedding- the weather melted us.. literally.
A few highlights from our quick trip.
we got to see Quinn's house and enjoyed swimming in his backyard pool.
He took us all around Arizona and showed us some pretty cool places.
He definitely has found the delicious places to eat so we had some pretty tasty meals.
Quinn drove us to a beautiful site- we were able to see all of Arizona. It was breath taking.
My favorite thing I tasted in Arizona was a Mexican Popsicle IT WAS AMAZING- Creamy yummy pecan popsicle.
We were able to attend the Mesa Arizona Temple, it is absolutely beautiful. Each temple is so unique and has special meaning.
Andrew and Annika were a beautiful couple! We hope to meet up with them whenever we can.
Last of all but not least- I was brushing my teething.. and a medium size slimy covered gecko crawled right out of the sink hole and floated down the drain with my toothpaste. I had a mini panic attack. Quinn reports he has never seen a gecko in his house.. but I promise he had one in his pipes that morning. :)
It was a quick, blazing hot trip, but definitely worth it.

No comments:
Post a Comment