July was a great month!
Mitch finished up with the semester, he was a bit happy to be done and have a nice 7 week break.
I got my official Registered Nursing License. Glorious. Passed the NLCEX.
The 4th was fun! We spent time with Willmore Family and Merrill Family.
Celebrated Dad's 52nd Birthday and Hit up the Thomason's pool party with the Merrill gang.
Other then Mitch having horrible bites all over his body we still managed to watch some fireworks, eat some delicious food and celebrate this great nation we live in.
We also hit up a few family reunions. Mitch met the Willmore clan and I met the Merrill Clan.
It was really fun to meet and greet so many wonderful people on both sides of our family. The Willmore's absolutely loved Mitch and getting to know him.
I have to admit Mitch's family wins by quite a bit with categories of Southern Hospitality and Musically talented.
I was amazed and brought to tears as we attended the Merrill family reunion program. I learned a little bit more about the heritage Mitch comes from. Mitch comes from a wonderful family. I feel so blessed to now be apart of such a great family name. :)
We have successfully seen all 3 playmill plays up in West Yellowstone. We love the playmill and the fudge :)
Beauty and the Beast.
Fiddler of the Roof.
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
We Loved them all!
I absolutely love summer and the family memories that are made. Looking forward to many more family reunions. It is hard to believe Mitch and I have been married for almost 8 months... I love him even more.
Oh.. and I was called to be Relief Society President in our married ward and Mitch got called to be Gospel Doctrine Teacher back in June so we have been buys this month with new callings. We loved teaching Marriage and Family relations together, but there is a reason for everything.
So yeah we are just a little bit busy, but loving life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment