Brooklyn and I have been going on a looooot of walks. I can actually do a little jog with my jogging stroller. Mitch is plugged into student mode and thats great, Imjust need to find more hobbies pretty much. Exercise is one of them. Mitch and I have been doing p90x3 big thanks to Kristin and Matt for letting us borrow it. It is a pretty darn good work out. we are just finishing up week 2 and feeling GOOD!
Goals:
Finish the p90x3 workout series
I begin my 500mile walk on May 1st... until Sept. 1st
pretty excited about that!!!
Make Brooklyn more hair bows :)
Be more creative w
ith my cooking!
Try and spend more time with Gpa Forbush
I have been working about 2 days a week and staying byyusy with that. I do not like leaving my baby though. :( Really its hard still. We are such good little buddies and I miss those few hours being with her, but its good for me to bring in a little income for our family. Mitch is actually working as a TA for a biology class and he can get about 20hrs a week. So every little penny helps out!
Here are some pix from this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment