Brooklyn is 6 months old!!!
What is happening???
My baby is growing so fast at her 6month well-baby check up she was 15pounds 8ounces 25 inches long and 16 inches around her perfect little head!!! Chunky thighs and i lobe them rolls!!! She is rolling over like crazy and sitting up practically own her own, she start to tip if she gets a little side heavy.
She is an amazing baby. LOVES people. She smiles at anyone and everyone and i love that. She is so sweet and tender. I can't get enough of her. I love spending my days with her. she is my best little buddy.
We had a great Spring Break, Mitch got a lot of shadowing hours in and I picked up some more hours at work. We also got to play to! We spent some time in Utah visiting friends and family and got to enjoy the warm weather outside. Mitch and I basically watched and movie every night. We indulged.
April has given us some nice weather so Brooklyn and I have gone on lots of walks. Have I mentioned she actually doesn't freak out about her carseat anymore.. which is AMAZING!!!!
Mitch and I can't get enough of her and I love Mitch Clay Merrill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















































No comments:
Post a Comment