2014 was a great year. Honestly- the best one yet... a few highlights to reflect upon.
Finding out we were expecting, going to Arizona for Quinn and Brittany's wedding, Me graduating BYU-Idaho with my bachelors degree in nursing, Going to Oregon for a fun family Willmore reunion, Mitch going to Texas for an optometry trip, having a baby- Brooklyn in October, celebrating Thanksgiving with the Merrills, Brooklyn's blessing day, Christmas with the Willmores and New Years with just our little sweet family. 2015 seems to be an exciting year ahead, watching Brooklyn grow and develop. Mitch continuing his schooling and I get to spend my days with Brooklyn. Life really can't get any better then that.
I feel like our testimonies have grown in 2014, with our callings and with life's trials and adventures we have been able to depend upon our savior Jesus Christ.
I know that if we put the Lord first, our lives will be blessed. I am really hoping this semester goes well for Mitch. He works so hard and We both know that if we do the small and simple things we will be able to accomplish great things.
Brooklyn is 2 3/4 months old. She is smiling like crazy, babbling, almost on the edge of giggling. I am just waiting to hear that little giggle come. She is sleeping through the night- which is amazing. Her routine consists of a bath around 9:30pm, rubbed down in lotion, warm jammies on then she eats until about 10:15-10:30pm and I put to sleep around 10:45- she sleeps until 7 or 7:30am. It seriously is wonderful. She is very awake and alert during the day- only takes little cat naps, but will take a longer nap during the afternoon. She is a sweet sweet baby with such a innocent sweet spirit. I am so glad she has joined our family. I can't imagine life without her.
January is already filled with Mitch's 24th birthday and Kristin's 29th birthday. Let the birthdays commence for the year. It is also Corinne Brodericks birthday tomorrow- the 7th! We will be throwing Maddie Stevens a Baby shower, then one for Lexi Mancera in Feb. Did I mention they are both having girls? It should be fun. They are both due around the same time Trish and Jenna are due! So 4 new babies to join this world. It will be fun to have all this buddies close to Brooklyn's age. Lots and lots of friends and memories to be made.
January is a fun new fresh start. It is a great month.
Here is too a great New Year of 2015!
Family Goals-
1- Put the Lord first ( scripture study, and prayers, tithing and fast offerings)
2-Have a family outing once a month
3- Temple attendance 1/month
4- Learn about Taxes
5-Exercise 4/week
6- Budget money well.
7- Blog 1/month with pictures included.
8- Laugh about something every single day.
9- Serve someone daily.
10- Make our home a place of peace and comfort.




No comments:
Post a Comment