Sunday, March 29, 2015

March Madness 2015

So March is a super duper fun month,
It started out with a new addition on the Merrill side- Baby Porter Edwards was born on the 2nd.
Then my sister Kristin Adams announced the pregnancy of her 4th child! Woot! They will have their new addition in September.
We then continued to celebrate the many birthdays - and eat lots of cake and yummy birthday dinners.
This month has been so exciting and full of milestones for Brooklyn.
She has now figured out how to roll over- lightning quick from her back to her tummy. She is babbling non-stop and she loves baby food. She is getting real good and opening up her mouth wide and swallowing.  She is grabbing EVERYTHING that is in her reach- and if its not in her reach and makes it be. It is so much fun to watch her grow and develop. I thank the Lord every day for her and her sweet spirit in our home. She is such a joy.

This last week was a bit rough- Brooklyn had been fussy at night and non of us in the Merrill home were sleeping. So I took in into the clinic to see Dr. Lofgran... 1st diagnosis Acute Bronchitis. 2nd Double Ear infection. No wonder she wasn't sleeping- Tylenol wasn’t fixing anything. So she is on some Amoxicillin currently for 10 days. I am praying that it clears up and she gets feeling better. I seemed to have caught my spring time sinus infection that comes every year. So today Brooklyn and I stayed home from church- being careful not to share our yucky germs.

Mitch has been plugging away at school and will be done with this semester in 2 weeks! Boo Yah!
Another one down! He is doing well and I am so proud of him!

We have been able to spend time with Quinn and Brittany last weekend- we went to Bar J Wranglers and Green Canyon- yeah.. that will be the last time I go to Green Moldy Nasty swimming place. Really.

Grandma and Grandpa Reeser came home from St. George so we have been able to see them.

Last night I went to the General Women's Broadcast with Kristin, Mom and Grandma! It was so much fun. We ate at Rusios' that place was delicious. It is a lot like Zuppa's! Soups, Salad and Sandwiches.

The broadcast was so good. Their main focus was primarily on the FAMILY

A few things I want to remember from that:

The Family is ordained of God.
To overcome Satan we must be filled with light, truth and the spirit.
A home where the spirit dwells takes time, hard work, love and every member of the family.
The Family- A proclamation to the world- we should be living what is stated in that proclamation.
Be a defender of marriage between a man and a woman.
Be a defender of Parenthood.
Be a defender of the home- become the best homemaker I can be.

President Eyring spoke of being a comforter- using the Holy Ghost to comfort those in our lives, mourn with those that mourn. Charity Never Faileth.

Here are some pix our of life in March.































 Also- My team.... beat Mitch's team last night... Wisconsin baby all the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment